Behavioral Health Tech - BHT - Float Pool - Night Shift
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 6/22/2022
Behavioral Health Tech – BHT - Market Pool - Mesa, AZ
- Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral, and physical symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly to changes in the patient’s status.
- Able to perform basic nursing functions under the direction of Charge nurse.
- Floats across all inpatient units within the Arizona market as assigned.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of prior Behavioral Health tech experience or similar preferred
- Certified Behavioral Health Tech preferred
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English