Certified Nursing Asst Tele PDM
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Certified Nurse Assistant Position
Summary: Provides direct and indirect basic nursing care within the Certified Nursing Assistant's scope of practice under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Likely interaction with Patients, patient's families, nurses, physicians, other clinical and non-clinical staff, and visitors. Committee and meeting participation may include Unit Staff Meetings; other participation as appropriate and required.
- Highest level of education, minimum HS Diploma or equivalent.
- RequiredLicensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BCLS Certification required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled