Certified Nursing Asst Tele
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Certified Nurse Assistant Position Summary
Provides direct and indirect basic nursing care within the Certified Nursing Assistant's scope of practice under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Likely interaction with Patients, patient's families, nurses, physicians, other clinical and non-clinical staff, and visitors. Committee and meeting participation may include Unit Staff Meetings; other participation as appropriate and required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BCLS Certification required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled