Diet Technician / Nutritional Services / PRN
Position is responsible for assisting in the direction of patient meal delivery; actively obtaining patient meal requests with consideration to preferences and diet restrictions and adjust accordingly. Diet Technicians will know special diets and be able to adjust patient meal requests. The diet technician will be an advocate for improving customer service standards and exceeding the customer's expectations.
Required Skill Set:- Knowledge of special diets and/or restrictions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, public, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to positively engage employees who are orienting to the department.
- 1 year experience as a Diet Technician
- Technical Training, completion of formal program from accredited institution related to nutrition.
- 1 to 3 years experience.
- Current ANSI approved food safety training certificate
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled