Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Position responsible for the direction of patient care activities within the department. Responsible to manage staff, operational and nursing activities by consulting staff, physicians and CNO on problems and interpretation of medical center's policies to ensure patient needs are met.- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3 - 5 years, prefer 5+ years of experience
- Required License/certification: Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona; BLS
- Demonstrated leadership skills to include human, fiscal and capital resources.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a past paced environment.
- Ability to gather, analyze and assess data from various sources.
- Knowledgeable on all regulatory requirements to include local, state, national and specifically DNV.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.