Discharge Planner Gero Psych
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Responsibility to collaborate with the Case Manager and Physician to develop a continuing care plan starting on the day of admission and refer to the appropriate post-acute levels of care in a timely manner that promotes cost-effective outcomes and supports readmission prevention.
- High school diploma/GED required
- One (1) year experience in healthcare (preferably acute care)
- Two (2) years experience as secretary or clerical work
- Previous case management experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of MS office
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 116998