Hospital General Maintenance
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
- Responsible for the hospital Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), HVAC Building Automation System (BAS) and other Computerized Systems.
- Performs facility preventative maintenance and repair on various hospital equipment.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate or G.E.D
- Minimum Experience: 2 year
- Preferred Education: Technical Training Diploma from Vocational Trade School.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER