Position Title: Recruiter
- Oversees recruiting activities for Mountain Vista Medical Center and Florence Hospital
- Provides the highest standards of customer service and serves as the point of contact for all client managers, supervisors and employees regarding recruitment and other HR questions/ issues
- Ensures the availability and acquisition of appropriate talent in the right numbers through creative sourcing, with the right skill mix, at the right time and place to meet ongoing organizational needs
- Ensures integrity of applicant tracking, HRIS and other data, while also composing and analyzing appropriate reports for management. Advises managers and supervisors in the development and implementation of recruitment action plans required based on data analysis
- Engages applicants from the offer to orientation, ensuring that new employees complete required paperwork and are onboarded efficiently and in a timely manner
- Ensures full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements
- Serves as the liaison between HR and other administrative departments within the organization
- Oversees and conducts new hire orientation process and ensures a thorough assimilation of each employee into their department and the organization
- Seeks out professional development opportunities and continually upgrades HR technical expertise and consultative skills
- Serves on appropriate committees as requested by members of management or HR leadership
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates degree
- Ability to manage over 100 requisitions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent consultative and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment and labor laws
- Two (2) of Human Resources/Recruiting experience, preferably in healthcare
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer