Human Resources Coordinator - Florence - Full Time
Schedules all new hires for Employee Health screening, drug testing, and new hire orientation. Responds to questions and resolves employee benefit issues. Serves as a liaison between employees and Health and Welfare third parties. Assists employees in completing benefits forms upon request. Maintains license and certification database for hospital staff. Runs license reports and sends them to managers and directors on a monthly basis. Maintains the HR file room. Performs routine filing on a weekly basis. Makes files for new hires, pulls terminated employee files, completes file requests for unemployment claims. Maintains I-9 compliance in each employee record. Processes Board of Nursing requests and subpoenas. Participates in various employee satisfaction and recognition committees, including STAR Customer Service committee, Employee Activities committee, and monthly activities committees. Conducts and tracks Exit Interviews and administers follow up as appropriate. Other duties as assigned.
- At least three years progressive experience in Human Resources. Experience in the medical field, preferred.
- High School or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees.
- Must have basic computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office applications. HRIS experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled