Magnet Program Director / Patient Experience Liaison
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
The Magnet Program Director functions in the role of Nursing leader to promote, develop, and assist with fostering innovation and excellence in nursing practice throughout the organization.
Responsibilities include oversight and coordination of the Magnet Program and Patient Experience, assuring that Magnet is hardwired into the organization through coordination, education and consultation with leadership. Has hospital-wide responsibility for coordinating all aspects of special projects for the nursing department and ensures that assigned projects are deployed and hardwired into all areas of the organization.
The Magnet Program Director (MPD) reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and is responsible for providing education that is consistent with policies, procedures, and standards of practice as it relates to new process implementation. The MPD will ensure the organization remains compliant with all required elements to obtain and maintain the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s ANCC Magnet Recognition designation:
- Manages data collection related to nursing dashboards
- Manages all NDNQI clinical data collection, nursing satisfaction survey, patient experience survey, and other data through role as designated organizational NDNQI site and survey coordinator.
- Critically analyzes the care delivered in identified areas and seeks ways to improve outcomes and standards of care.
Bachelor’s in Nursing required, MSN/DNS/DNP/PhD in Nursing preferred
- Required: 5 years nursing experience required with experience developing, implementing, and evaluating new programs/processes
- Preferred: Previous experience in Magnet accredited organization or experience in Magnet accreditation process highly desirable. Knowledge of Data Base management including NDNQI
- License Required: Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona
- Preferred: ANCC National Nursing Certification
Required Skills: Micro Soft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Preferred: 3 years Clinical experience, Clinical Data Analytics, Project Management or Training required.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential and more.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disable/Veteran