Are you looking for a career that connects your purpose and passion to make a meaningful difference?
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is an 74-bed, full-service hospital that has been caring for families and residents in the community since 1944. Located in the heart of Tempe, the hospital is centrally located and offers a full range of high-quality services to serve our diverse and dynamic community. Our team is committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is accredited by DNV Healthcare, a worldwide leader in quality management
The Specialist collaborates regularly with local and regional marketing colleagues, project teams, stakeholders and leaders across departments and organization, including business units, service lines and communications along with other key stakeholders in the organization.
Ideal candidates will possess unmatched drive and enthusiasm for the Steward Health Care mission, vision and values. We’re looking for a dynamic individual with experience in health care marketing and a strong talent for strategic thinking. Experience/knowledge using consumer & competitor insights, industry trends and other data to become a subject matter expert in the service lines aligned with this position is strongly suggested and preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field of business required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing or communications position with brand strategy and project management knowledge. Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SproutSocial and Podium. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar graphic design program a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and phone skills, including the ability to conduct meetings and make presentations to diverse groups in different settings, knowledge of AP style writing.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to represent Steward Health Care well in the community and at community events.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.