Nutritional Aide / Nutritional Services / FT
- Requires Knowledge of work routines and procedures and materials used in Dietary normally acquired during less than one full month of work experience.
- The incumbent uses the dishwasher, garbage disposal, carts, refrigerator/freezer, steam table, and mechanical tray line frequently.
- Employee uses knives, serving utensils, garbage carts, patient carts, blender, mixer, and chopper occasionally.
- Must be able to cope with frequent deadlines.
- Must contend with occasional irregular activity schedules and working without the assistance of other personnel.
- Problem solving ability is required in order to follow instruction.
- Must be able to interact and communicate in a positive manner and is "solution-oriented" when dealing with problems or conflict.
- Is required to have a valid Maricopa County Food Handler Card.
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and a varied schedule based upon the needs of the department.
- Requires the ability to read menus and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- High School grad or GED preferred.