Nutritional Aide/ Nutritional Services/ PRN
Perform a variety of tasks including assembly of meals, delivery of meals, cleaning and sanitizing work areas, washing dishes, posts and pans and prepping foot items for cook. Other peripheral duties/areas, such as dining areas while providing excellent customer service to patients, visitors and staff.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1 - 3 years preferred
- Ability to obtain Food Handler card within 30 days of hire
- Ability to read menus and follow written and verbal instructions
- Knowledge of work routines/procedures/materials used in dietary/food service
- Ability to use dietary equipment, such as dishwasher, steam table, mechanical tray line, etc.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled