Occupational Therapist / PRN
- Current registration with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Graduate from an approved school of Occupational Therapy.
- Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of occupational therapy preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of physical medicine, occupational therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of physical and occupational therapy machine operation, maintenance and repairs of same.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled