Patient Access Coord II Admitting
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Position Summary: Responsible for greeting visitors at Quick Registration desk; visually assessing the patient’s healthcare needs and advise the clinical staff of to further assess. Responsible for verifying, registering of patients in applicable software(s).
- Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years of customer service experience; Preferred 5-7 years of customer service experience
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER