Phlebotomist Part Time
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Assumes, under the direction of the Laboratory Director, the responsibility for procuring biological specimens using phlebotomy procedures including bleeding time tests, blood cultures and blood samples for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Assists in cleaning laboratory equipment as necessary and in performing non-professional clerical duties in the department as assigned. Assists in quality improvement, and supply management.
- Experienced phlebotomist that is able to perform a variety of routine blood collection
- Certification as a Phlebotomist preferred
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled