PICC Technologist Rad Unit PDM
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Works with radiologist and other key personnel to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures. Will perform vascular access device duties as required.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must hold current ARRT,CRT (MRTBE) ,BLS & ACLS certification
- Proven abilities in providing vascular access devices
- Current PICC certification required, or has evidence of eligibility
- Experience educating others in proper care of PICC lines as well as mentoring others in placing vascular access devices.
- Basic knowledge of PACS, CR, and Interventional Radiographic equipment
- Interacts with the appropriate departments, staff, physicians, and patients to insure proper patient care is achieved.
- Ability to recognize patient conditions requiring immediate action and notifies the appropriate personnel.
- Requires the ability to understand, recall, and memorize written and verbal instructions.
- Good judgment is essential with the ability to function independently while possessing problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled