Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
With a variety of service offerings, our career opportunities are almost limitless, whether you're looking to work in heart care or diagnostic imaging, physical therapy or neurology.
Works with radiologist and other key personnel to provide diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional procedures. Will perform vascular access device duties as required.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Must hold current ARRT,CRT (MRTBE) ,BLS & ACLS certification
- Proven abilities in providing vascular access devices
- Current PICC certification required, or has evidence of eligibility
- Experience educating others in proper care of PICC lines as well as mentoring others in placing vascular access devices.
- Basic knowledge of PACS, CR, and Interventional Radiographic equipment
- Interacts with the appropriate departments, staff, physicians, and patients to insure proper patient care is achieved.
- Ability to recognize patient conditions requiring immediate action and notifies the appropriate personnel.
- Requires the ability to understand, recall, and memorize written and verbal instructions.
- Good judgment is essential with the ability to function independently while possessing problem-solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled