Pool Critical Care Float RN
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 11/24/2020
- The Critical Care RN Float Pool will float to the ICU/CC primary clinical units; Med/Surg and Telemetry secondary.
- Must be able to support Tempe St Luke's Hospital; Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa; and Mountain Vista's sister campus Florence Hospital.
- The work schedule is PRN.
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years of acute care hospital ICU/CC RN experience.
- Teamwork and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Can respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, can perform nursing duties in the assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills are an asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experienced nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
- A.D.N. minimum requirement, BSN preferred.