Pool EEG Technician Sleep Lab On Call As Needed
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Position Summary: Position responsible for the performance of electroneurodiagnostic testing procedures including Electroencephalograms (EEG’s) in accordance with the American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists (ASET) guidelines and departmental/hospital policies to assure quality of care of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
Minimum Education: Graduation from an accrediated Neurodiagnostic program.
REQUIRED SKILL Set:
- Accepting candidates with EEG certification or a RRT with EEG experience in a sleep lab.
- Must have previous experience performing EEG's.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills is necessary to apply the Internal 10-20 system of EEG electrode placement;
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology;
- Basic computer skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently
PREFERRED REQUIRMENTS: Two years of clinical experience in EEG; ABRET certification