Pool Monitor Tech Night Shift
Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Provides indirect care in the department setting. Meets communication needs of the department. Transcribes physician orders from records with notation and signatures by nursing staff. Accurately interprets and documents patients cardiac rhythms. Prepares and completes records in the department. Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements. Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Technical Diploma preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred
- BLS Certification Required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software program
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled