Pool RN Tier II
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 7/28/2020
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. May provide clinical supervision to LPNs and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned.
- Must be licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BSN preferred- BLS / ACLS Certification (for all units except Med-Surg)
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
1. Work commitment, minimum of 12 hours per week
2. Minimum of two shifts or 24 weekend hours per month (beginning 1900 hrs on Friday through 2300 hrs on Sunday).
If department is normally closed on weekends (i.e. - O/R, Cath Lab, PACU, Endo) 12 hours of call time.
If on-call time is scheduled, hours of on-call time will counted as one half of regular worked hours (i.e. 24 hrs on-call would equal a 12 hr shift) except as noted above.
1. Must float to at least two (2) clinical groups within the facility.
2. Minimum of one major and one minor holidays throughout the year:
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Minor Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day Holiday pay is applicable for holiday hours beginning 7p on the day prior to the holiday, and ending at 7 pm the day of the holiday3. Employees will be based out of the staffing office, managed and scheduled by the house supervisors or delegate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled