About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) will oversee the day-to-day recruitment operations for all hospital positions and provide high level customer-focused service to leaders and applicants. The TAS confers with requesting departments regarding staffing needs, trends, position requirements and strategies. For continuous improvement, the TAS tracks, reports and analyzes use data to increase hiring success. The TAS will serve as a subject matter exert in recruitment and sourcing and will ensure consistency and compliance with all employment laws and policies. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will source potential clinical and non-clinical candidates through various sourcing channels, review resumes and applications, interview qualified applicants for various positions, schedule candidates to interview with hiring manager and conduct offers of employment. The TAS will initiate background checks and prepare documents to assist HR in the new hire process. The TAS will initiate contact and schedule recruiting visits to colleges and schools, professional meetings, and conferences. The TAS will utilize current marketing practices to attract talent, including social networking, college visitation programs, mail and or email campaigns, networking in the community and prospecting.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to team leader, coworkers, and physicians
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- High level of professionalism, respect, and dignity
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in English.
- Basic computer knowledge
- For additional required certifications, See Staff Education Plan, and grid policy.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience or the ability to learn and demonstrate competency after successful completion of a training program.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential and more.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, tax paying, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 128062