Registered Nurse-RN-Labor and Delivery-L/D 7P-7A
Provides direct patient care in the Labor & Delivery. Prefer Postpartum experience as well.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
Requires minimum 1-2 years unit specific experience.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification & ACLS / PALS / NRP as required
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification as required
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and clinical
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled