Respiratory Therapist RRT
Mountain Vista is equipped with the most advanced medical technology, in a resort-like setting, with features that include all private rooms, electronic health records, room service, and wireless Internet access. and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience.
Responsible for providing cardiopulmonary (noninvasive and respiratory care) care services in accordance with physician orders, department policies and procedures. Facilitate work assignments, evaluations and quality of services, patient assessment and therapeutic recommendation.
- Current state Respiratory Therapist license as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification required
- NRP preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services
- Ability to use ABC machine, ventilators, IPPB, EKG, bedside PF screeners
- Ability to perform chest PT
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled