Respiratory Therapist RRT
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Responsible for providing cardiopulmonary (noninvasive and respiratory care) care services in accordance with physician orders, department policies and procedures. Facilitate work assignments, evaluations and quality of services, patient assessment and therapeutic recommendation.
- Current state Respiratory Therapist license as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred- Graduate of AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification required- NRP preferred- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services- Ability to use ABC machine, ventilators, IPPB, EKG, bedside PF screeners
- Ability to perform chest PT
- Basic computer skills required- Ability to speak/write English language fluently