RN Cath Lab
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
Responsible for the day to day delivery of patient care and related operational matters on unit to include but not limited to leadership of unit, assign patient care to staff based on acuity, skill and or skill of staff. Position will provide direction to staff, identify staff areas of opportunity and/or success. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Associates Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience
- PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree; 3+ years of experience
- Required License/certification: Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- Required SKILL SET: Basic computer skills; Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs; Ability to adapt to change. Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties. Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER