RN / ED / Full Time
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. Provides clinical supervision to LPNs, CNAs, and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned.
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Min. 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Licensed RN in the State of
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled