RN FT Days OR Surgery 10K Sign On
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services.
Position is responsible for direct and indirect nursing care and performs general nursing duties as defined by the Nursing Practice Act.
- Arizona RN license in good standing
- BLS/ACLS required
- PICC Certified
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience preferred
- PALS / NRP preferred
- Ability to perform general nursing duties
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled