RN / Generations / FT / Days
Provides direct patient care to those over 55 years old. Requires knowledge working with geriatric population as well as experience with treating psychiatric issues. Work closely with Psych Tech, Internists, Medical Specialist, Social Worker and Psychiatric Practitioners part of a multidisciplinary team. Provides oversight of Psych Techs.
- Min. 1 year experience
- Completion of RN program with ADN, diploma, or BSN degree.
- Current license with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Annual CPI certification or recertification.
- CPR certification every two years and completion of mid-cycle CPR demonstration every other year.
- Current fingerprint card
- Annual blood glucose monitoring competency
- Clinical supervision
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal OpportunityEmployer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled