RN / Generations / PRN
Responsible for the day to day delivery of patient care and related operational matters on unit to include but not limited to leadership of unit, assign patient care to staff based on acuity, skill and or skill of staff. Position will provide direction to staff, identify staff areas of opportunity and/or success. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care for patients over 55 years of age.
- Arizona RN License in good standing
- BLS & CPI Certificates required
- 1 - 3 years experience required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Basic computer skills. Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled