About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. Provides clinical supervision to LPNs, CNAs, and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned.R
- ADN required, BSN preferred.
- Min. 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS & NRP Certificatiom
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 123495