RN OB GYN Full Time Days
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned. May provide clinical supervision to PCA's and non-licensed unit personnel as assigned. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center's mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors. Works to make a positive impression on patients, medical staff, guests, visitors and co-workers. Protects the privacy and dignity of our patients.
- ADN in Nursing Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- ACLS / PALS / NRP as required by Department
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English