About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Position is responsible for direct and indirect nursing care and performs general nursing duties as defined by the Nursing Practice Act.
- Arizona RN license in good standing
- BLS/ACLS required
- PICC Certified
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience preferred
- PALS / NRP preferred
- Ability to perform general nursing duties
- Demonstrated ability in placing vascular access devices
- Knowledge of Interventional radiographic equipment
- Demonstrate proficiency in IV Starts
- May float to Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa
- Ability to speak/write fluently in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disable