RN Registered Nurse Endo
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care to the patient before, during, and after endoscopic procedures as assigned. Works as part of team to ensure safe patient care.
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3 or more years of experience.
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- Hours of duty may be irregular or unexpectedly extended due to the requirements of the daily endoscopy schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of JCAHO, CMS, and Arizona health record requirements
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Ability to effectively manage confrontational situations with tact and diplomacy
- Computer experience necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 123617