RN Scheduled Market Pool Nights
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 2/6/2020
- The RN Scheduled Float Pool is a 36 hour per week position with healthcare benefits & 401k. Excellent compensation.
- Telemetry primary clinical unit; Med/Surg secondary.
- Must be able to support Tempe St Luke's Hospital; Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa; and Mountain Vista's sister campus Florence Hospital.
- Work schedule is 3/12s with rotating weekends.
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
- Must have at least 2 years acute care hospital Telemetry RN experience!
- Team work and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
- Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are a asset.
- Experience in orientation or RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
- Experience and expertise with computer charting.
- *Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*BLS, ACLS required.
- *At least 2 years Telemetry RN experience in an acute care hospital.
- *BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
- Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Veterans