RN / Wound Care / PRN
The Registered Nurse (RN) position is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the Wound Care Center. Activities include, but are not limited to, utilization of skills in organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care as it relates to the specific needs of the patient.
Registered Nurses work within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows hospital policies and procedures. The Registered Nurse (RN) will support the goals and objectives of the center and of the hospital partner.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
Provides case management to a group of patients providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management, and acts as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient care.
Provides efficient and effective care with the guidance of the physician during the clinic sessions, attends the clinics where scheduled and is dependable. Able to manage multiple patients at the same time with high energy and organization.
Collaborates with other health care providers, wound care center Physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding clinic and patient needs.
- Arizona RN license in good standing
- BLS required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years' experience required
- Ability to effectively communicate with and educate others
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and on a team
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast or slow paced environment and adjust schedule to meet the demands of patient care delivery
- Ability to gather, analyze and assess data from various sources to develop quality improvement initiatives
- Knowledgeable of all regulatory requirements including local, state and national regulations as well as DNV
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled