Special Procedures Tech Cath Lab
10K Sign On Bonus for 2 yrs direct experience!
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Special Procedures Tech Cath Lab FT Days 10 Hr Shifts Position Summary:
Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab under the clinical direction of licensed medical staff. Ensures safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. Must be willing and able to cross train into other appropriate modalities.
- Graduate of accredited ARRT program
- Current Arizona license; or RCIS; or CST
- BLS, ACLS are required
- Must be experienced in scrubbing with sterile technique assisting physicians including diagnostic interventional, cardiac and vascular procedures
- Able to take call
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled