Surgical Services Director
The Director is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the Surgical Services departments (Operating Room, Outpatient Surgery, Endoscopy, PACU, Sterile Processing) in order to support the mission and values of Mountain Vista Medical Center and promote, advocate and support the nursing staff's primary commitment to protect the health, safety and rights of the patients and communities we serve. Management responsibility over Mountain Vista Medical Center's Surgical Services.
- Effectively operates the Surgical Services departments.
- Continues the improvement of the department's processes and outcomes.
- Complies with hospital and corporate policies and procedures.
- Efficiently manages finances and resources.
- Promotes teamwork and customer satisfaction
- Integrates the department services into the organization's overall plan for delivery of care and services
- Manages personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals and the provision of nursing care and services.
- Ensures departmental compliance with regulatory and hospital requirements.
- Implements cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions.
- Assists staff in providing patient care and services as needed.
- Follows Standard Precautions as required for procedures.
*Current Arizona RN licensure or able to obtain.
*Current BLS & ACLS.
*National specialty certification preferred.
*Minimum of 7 years of Perioperative nursing experience.
*Surgical Services background required.
*Must have at least 2 years of surgical services management experience.
*BSN required, MSN preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled