Surgical Tech Certified OR Full Time
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
Position Summary: Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Assists the surgical team in the direct and indirect care of the surgical patient.
- Minimum Education: High School Graduate/GED
- BLS required CST Certification required
- Must be willing to float to MVMC when needed and Florence is not busy
- Call will not be required to start but as time goes on call will be required.
- Days will be from start of day until all cases finish
- PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: 1-3 years experience. Completion of formal Surgical Tech Program.