Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
Florence Hospital offers the following services:
- Emergency Care
- Lab Services
- Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation
- Surgical Services
Pool Ultrasound Tech 1-2 Nights Per Week & Call Weekends is responsible for producing quality ultrasound examinations which are used in medical diagnosis and interpreted by Radiologists to include abdominal, pelvic, small parts and OB. May assist the Radiologist in interventional US procedures.
Technical Training Required
- ARDMS or eligible.
- RDMS or equivalent experience required
- BLS required
- 1 - 3 years experience required
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Ability to work in filmless environment
- Ability to obtain quality exams as directed by physician
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled