BHT Scheduled Market Pool AZ **Premium Pay!
Market Pool Behavioral Health Tech
Provides direct patient care in the acute care setting. Communicates with Charge RN and co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including vital signs, behavioral, and physical symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly to changes in the patient’s status. Is able to perform basic nursing functions under the direction of the Charge nurse. Floats across all inpatient units within the Arizona market as assigned.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of prior Behavioral Health tech experience or similar preferred
- Certified Behavioral Health Tech preferred
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer-based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled