Traveler Nurse Jobs
Mountain Vista Medical Center is seeking highly skilled nurses for critically ill patients
ICU/CVICU Registered Nurse travelers
The ICU/CVICU combined unit at Mountain Vista Medical Center (MVMC) has 30 private ICU rooms and was created with a spacious design to accommodate all the necessary medical equipment while still offering plenty of room for love ones to visit.
ICU/CVICU RN provides care to cardiac, medical, and post surgical patients in a state of the art environment that includes an electronic medical record and the most advanced medical technology available.
TELEMETRY Registered Nurse travelers
Telemetry Unit has 49+ beds which feature wireless remote heart monitoring, which enables the unit’s clinically-experienced monitor technician to continuously observe heart monitors. We also administer and closely monitor IV medication for specific cardiac conditions.
The Telemetry RN provides care for, but limited to, those suffering from congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, angina, acute myocardial infarction (heart attach), and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as patients recovering from medical procedures involving cardiac catheterization, stents, angioplasty, electrophysiology and implantable pacemakers.
Requirements for CVICU/ICU & Tele:
- Minimum 3+ years recent ICU/CVICU or Cardiac Telemetry RN experience and possess a current AZ RN license or a Compact State license in good standing, in addition to, a BLS and ACLS certification.
- Must have experience with Balloon pumps, LVAD and ICP monitoring.
- Must be committed to providing EXCELLENT service to all of our customers, be team oriented and demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Must be adaptable to change, have good organizational skills, and excellent clinical assessment skills.
- Requires the ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- BSN preferred.
MED/SURG Registered Nurse travelers
Medical/Surgical and Comprehensive Ortho & Spine Center has a total of 47 beds combined to make your experience at MVMC a positive one. MVMC utilizes advanced technology in the surgical suites in order to provide the patient with safe, effective, and high quality health care.
The experienced Medical/Surgical RN works with both CNA and the Unit Secretary, through the team approach, to ensure you receive the best possible care.
Requirements for MED/SURG:
- Minimum 3+ years recent Medical/Surgical experience.
- We are also seeking experience ED travelers as well. Additional certification required for the ED: PALS.
Mountain Vista Medical Center provides:
- We offer both 7p and 7a shifts, however nights has a higher need currently. Shifts are 3/12s per week and would be required to work every other weekend.
- Excellent compensation and housing provided you are traveling from outside the Phoenix Metro area.
- NO AGENCIES please!
- Traveler Nurses will sign an agreement directly with MVMC!
= Service – Teamwork – Attitude and Accountability – Responsiveness!
HealthGrades ranked MVMC Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Care and named MVMC Vista as a recipient of the 2010 HealthGrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award!
If you have any questions, please contact Gaynell Jenkins @ 480-358-6553. or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org