Certified Nursing Assistant - AZ Market Float Pool - Full Time - Nights
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing to patients within the Certified Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- Must be willing to support Tempe St Luke's Hospital; Mountain Vista Medical Center Mesa; and Mountain Vista's sister campus Florence Hospital.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled