Charge RN / OR / FT
Charge Nurses are supervisory personnel, with responsibility to make patient care assignments based upon the skill, experience and temperament of other nursing personnel and on the acuity of the patients. To responsibly direct assigned staff and initiate corrective action if assigned employees fail to carry out delegated duties. Responsible for the day to day delivery of patient care and related operational matters on an assigned nursing unit. Coordinates patient care with other health care professionals and hospital employees as necessary and appropriate. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona.
- Associates required, Bachelor's preferred.
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently.