Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
The Nutrition Aides primary job function is to perform a variety of tasks including assembly of meals, delivery of meals, cleaning and sanitizing work areas, washing dishes, pots and pans and pre-prepping food items for cook and other peripheral areas, such as the dining areas while providing excellent customer service to patients, visitors and staff.
- Requires Knowledge of work routines and procedures and materials used in Dietary normally acquired during less than one full month of work experience.
- The incumbent uses the dishwasher, garbage disposal, carts, refrigerator/freezer, steam table, and mechanical tray line frequently.
- Employee uses knives, serving utensils, garbage carts, patient carts, blender, mixer, and chopper occasionally.
- Must be able to cope with frequent deadlines.
- Must contend with occasional irregular activity schedules and working without the assistance of other personnel.
- Problem-solving ability is required in order to follow instruction.
- Must be able to interact and communicate in a positive manner and is ?solution-oriented when dealing with problems or conflict.
- Is required to have a valid Maricopa County Food Handler Card.
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and a varied schedule based upon the needs of the department.
- Requires the ability to read menus and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- High School grad or GED preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled