Assumes, under the direction of the Laboratory Director, the responsibility for patient specimen testing, quality control, quality improvement and equipment maintenance. Accurately and promptly performs a variety of chemical, microscopic and bacteriologic tests to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to cover all shifts and weekends, as hospital needs demand
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic to advanced computer skills required- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled