Nutritional Aide - Nutritional Services - Part Time .8
The Food Service Worker's primataryjob function is to perform a variety of tasks including assembly of meals, delivery of meals, cleaning and sanitizing work area, washing dishes, pots and pans and pre-prepping food items for cook and other peripheral areas, visitors and staff.
- High School Dipoloma/GED required
- 1 - 3 years experience preferred
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler Card required
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions and perform non-complex arithmetic calculations as well as knowledge of quantity preparation of a variety of food items as a level normally acquired through completion of up to six months vocational training in cooking techniques and methods
- Ability to read and adjust recipes
- Must be able to contend with frequent deadlines, irregular activity schedules, and concentrating to details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with patients, public and team members
- May be required to work weekends, holidays and a varied schedule based upon the needs of the department.
- Must be fluent in English for reading, writing and speaking
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled