Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 11/19/2021
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
This position responsible for the evaluation, planning, directing and administering of occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments and occupational agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities. May provide direction to licensed and non-licensed personnel in the activities necessary to provide quality care and services.
- Current registration with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Graduate from an approved school of Occupational Therapy.
- Three (3) or more years of previous experience in all aspects of occupational therapy preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of physical medicine, occupational therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
- Knowledge of physical and occupational therapy machine operation, maintenance and repairs of same.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled