Per Diem Endo RN
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Under the supervision of the Director of Surgical Services and Manager of Outpatient Services, assists physicians during endoscopic and invasive procedures. Ensures endoscopy suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Directs and/or provides professional perioperative care for an assigned group of patients across the age continuum. Monitor PAR level of all instruments, scopes and supplies. Cleans and sterilizes all instruments and scopes. Assists as needed within scope of Surgical Technician.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Min. 1-3 years experience preferred
- Able to work under pressure and in situations that demand patience, tact, stamina and endurance.
- Hours of duty may be irregular or unexpectedly extended due to the requirements of the daily endoscopy schedule.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of JCAHO, CMS, and Arizona health record requirements
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Ability to effectively manage confrontational situations with tact and diplomacy
- Computer experience necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled